Heart Engraving Couple Bracelet
Materials: 925 Sterling Silver, Brass
- Finish: 925 Sterling Silver ∙ 18K Gold ∙ Rose Gold
- Style : Customized
- Made to Order
HOW TO ORDER
- Choose the product you want to order.
- After Choose the Material such as Silver or Brass.
- Then Choose the Plating such as : Silver, Gold, Rose Gold.
- Then Find the Perfect Size from the drop list.
- Then Click on Add to Cart -> Go to Cart -> Check the Products
- After All is Good then go to checkout – Fill Billing Details and Place an Order
- Now Your Order has been Placed with Artsy Store !
TURN AROUND TIME
All items are custom made to order. Our turn around time is about 6 – 10 business days. This can change during peak seasons. Please check our home page for the most current times.
Rush your order: Please contact us to see if we can meet your deadline. You can also expedite your shipping in the drop down menu upon check out. This does not change production times (see above)
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF JEWELRY
1. Know When to Remove Your Jewelry
No matter what materials are involved, jewelry is delicate. You should always remove your jewelry when working with your hands or engaging in activities that involve chemicals or abrasives. Take off your jewelry before any of the following:
Swimming in water that has been treated with chlorine
Cleaning your home
Working in the garden
Playing sports, especially contact sports
2. Put Your Jewelry on Last
It’s tempting to put your jewelry on as you get dressed in the morning or prepare for a night out. However, it’s better to wait until you’re completely ready before donning your jewels. Whether you’re wearing diamonds or rhinestones, the chemicals from make-up, hair products, and perfume can damage your pieces. It’s best to think of jewelry as the finishing touch for your look.
3. Don’t Wear Lotion With Jewelry
Although occasional exposure to hand and body lotion won’t damage most fine jewelry, it can destroy the finish on costume pieces. In addition, build-up of lotion products can lead to more frequent cleaning of your valuable items. It’s best to put lotion on your hands or body after you’ve taken your jewelry off at night.